Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
The IoT CSD team implements and supports Yardi’s new and innovative smart apartment solutions, including RENTCafé Self-Guided Tours and RENTCafé Home IQ. The IoT Technical Account Manager will implement and support these hardware-software solutions at client properties. The Technical Account Manager will manage multiple clients and handle multiple properties within each client’s portfolio.
This position is a fast-paced, client-facing role within a new cross-functional team and product group. The IoT team seeks autonomous, assertive and creative team members to solve unfamiliar problems while driving complex projects to completion. Technical Account Managers will occasionally support testing and QA efforts, but the role focuses on implementation and project management.
What you will do
- Work with property managers, regional property managers, and marketing staff to implement RENTCafé Self-Guided Tours at client properties. In addition to general project management, this will involve software configuration, hardware shipment, and training and support.
- Manage a large pipeline of implementation projects and keep them all moving toward completion and customer satisfaction. Follow the existing process for speed and efficiency while exploring new solutions and suggesting improvements.
- Manage the provisioning and pairing of IoT/smart devices and support clients’ installing the devices in apartment units and buildings. Ensure that the devices are communicating with each other and the Yardi platform. Manage hardware shipping and returns.
- Collaborate with other Yardi teams to configure various environments and applications, including, but not limited to, YardiOne, RENTCafé, and Angular.
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to provide detailed troubleshooting instructions to clients. This work will often require live telephone or streaming video support (to examine a device remotely, for example) and precise replication and documentation of steps.
- Work with internal QA teams and sometimes Development to identify, triage, and implement product fixes and enhancements.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, financial, IT, or related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years in a client-facing sales, implementation, project management, or support role, preferably at a B2B technology company
What would be helpful to have
- Prior experience with smart hardware/home automation/security systems preferred
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.