We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to join Yardi’s Cash Operations Team!
What you will do
- Monitor bank account set ups for accuracy and work with banks and clients to resolve issues
- Monitors bank transfers and payments and identify and research issues
- Update new account data and payment data as needed to resolve exceptions in the processing system
- Use your strong customer service skills to respond to customer inquiries and provides status updates on electronic payments via the customer’s preferred method of communication
- Be responsive and timely with request and inquiries
- Review processing exceptions and determines steps for resolution
- Escalates issues to Senior Transaction Processing Specialist, Payment Solutions Analyst, and/or department management in a timely manner
What you need to have
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1+ year of experience in banking, data processing and accounting
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Knowledge of payment transmission methods (NACHA\ICL file format)
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.