Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players to implement mobile and web interfaces of new and existing web-based applications, public portals and marketing websites for our Design Team!
** Interested candidates are asked to please include a portfolio link on their resume**
What you will do
- Write clean, visually accurate, production worthy code that honors the designer’s vision
- Ensure front-end code functions consistently across all browsers and platforms
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering and the product team to execute projects and deliver the best experience for Yardi clients
- Execute work projects on schedule and in compliance with best practices and standards
- Stay abreast of industry trends, standards and emerging technologies, tools and techniques
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Design team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of web development experience, ideally developing high volume customer-facing external websites and applications.
- Knowledge of mobile first and responsive design, page speed optimization, and accessibility requirements
- Ability to convey screen layouts through rapid prototype development
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical skills, organization and ability to effectively problem solve
- A passion for creating responsive websites and an excellent customer experience
- High comfort level troubleshooting and providing support over chat
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
What would be helpful to have
- Experience with Bootstrap front-end framework
- Experience working in MVC framework
- Experience with AngularJS and Razor
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!