Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for quality focused, team players with excellent attention to detail to join our Quality Assurance Team!
What you will do
- Learn a Yardi product inside and out and become a subject matter expert (SME)
- Develop, modify and execute software test plans, automate scripts, and programs for testing
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and improve testing strategies; recommends corrective action when needed
- Provides feedback in preparation for technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software
- Collaborate with developers and create documentation via internal customer relations management tools and technical reports in support of issue resolution
- Work collaboratively in the creation and inspection of quality assurance documents and prepare release documentation for both internal and external presentation
- Perform unit testing on defect resolutions to ensure accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness to achieve desired results
- Updates and maintains new test environments with appropriate data
- Creates detailed Technical Reports (TRs) using quality writing skills and provides Development with the necessary information to resolve issues
- Follows established quality assurance procedures and contributes to the continual improvement of those procedures
- Tracks software problems and verifies corrections
- Documents, maintains and monitors/reports metrics
- Cooperate in the creation and inspection of quality assurance documents; for software releases, may also prepare release documentation for both internal and external presentation
- Enhances knowledge of tools, processes, procedures, and resources necessary to support quality assurance activities
- Perform special projects related to department training and company initiatives; participates in department organization meetings and other activities as assigned by supervisor
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related degree or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of software domain experience or quality assurance experience with working knowledge of quality testing tools and systems
- Proven ability to diagnose, report, track and effectively communicate quality issues for several projects concurrently
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to learn and apply new, complex concepts
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Great people skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
What would be helpful to have
- Knowledge of SQL administration
- Experience in the property management industry
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.