Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to provide technical support for our fast-growing software product - Yardi Breeze!
What you will do
- Provide amazing customer support through live chat for new and existing Breeze clients
- Use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot application issues
- Follow up on any issues requiring research or information from clients
- Create write ups for escalated issues, log cases and create documentation for issue resolution
- Build rapport with customers and complete set ups with coordinated weekly calls
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Breeze team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- High comfort level troubleshooting and providing support over chat
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Previous technical support and application troubleshooting
- Knowledge of accounting principles
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.