REACH by RentCafe is a digital marketing agency owned by Yardi, a global software company providing leading-edge property management services and solutions to multifamily management firms. We work as consultative partners, providing our customers with digital marketing expertise and direction along with hands-on strategy execution. We are passionate about marketing technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for sales executives with experience in digital or multifamily marketing and a passion for marketing excellence!
What you will do
- Present digital marketing solutions to Yardi clients in a consultative manner, selling REACH by RentCafe products and services
- Sell as a marketing expert assisting other marketing experts (your clients)
- Engage with clients through phone calls, video meetings, on-site meetings and at industry events and trade shows
- Use your sales expertise to cultivate and manage a strong sales pipeline at the property and regional levels
- Understand the renter’s journey through review and analysis of client websites and through industry data and research to identify pain points and recommend appropriate REACH solutions
- Apply a consultative approach to sales and work effectively with prospects from the marketing department to the C-suite and from discovery to close
- Be creative and work on the development and execution of outbound call and email campaigns
- Use your great people skills to develop strong working relationships with clients and internal team members
- Meet monthly activity and pipeline goals and meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Follow processes and enter accurate account information, activity tracking, forecasting and action items in a CRM system
- Participate in ongoing industry and product subject matter education on a personal and professional level
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with coworkers across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Prior experience selling digital marketing services (SEO/PPC) or equivalent and/or experience as a marketing manager with digital marketing expertise
- Solid knowledge base in sales and the ability to apply sales principles (e.g., lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposal development, account management and closure)
- Ability to effectively executive sales strategies using a consultative approach and relationship building techniques
- High comfort level interfacing with C-level decision- makers
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and engaging presentation skills and the ability to demonstrate product value
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Ability to learn new concepts and comfortably demonstrate technical products
- Resourcefulness, flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
What would be helpful to have
- Experience in the multifamily housing industry or related commercial real estate field
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits - Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a global team of more than 7,000 employees in over 40 locations. We are dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility and fun!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Where permitted by and subject to applicable law, proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a requirement for this position, subject to any applicable religious and medical exemptions.