Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for team players with excellent attention to detail to evaluate and test enhancements and bug fixes to ensure program function per user requirements, design specifications conformance and established standards for Yardi’s growing QA Team!
What you will do
- Executes software test plans, automated scripts, and programs for testing across multiple domains and environments
- Executes regression and smoke testing for software releases
- Executes all test cases and reports defects; defines severity and priority for each defect
- Coordinates necessary testing resources to meet deadlines
- Tests software products and reports results to developers via the internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modifying software
- Creates detailed Technical Reports (TRs) and provides development with the necessary information to resolve bug fixes; consults with development engineers for problem resolution
- Tracks software problems and verifies corrections
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and improve testing strategies; recommends corrective action when needed
- Searches for patterns in failures to improve test plans
- Follows established quality assurance procedures and contributes to the continual improvement of those procedures
- Updates and maintains test environments with appropriate data
- Provides input to product and release documentation teams
- Enhances knowledge of tools, processes, procedures, and resources necessary to support quality assurance activities
- Adheres to Department policies, procedures and standards in the development and implementation of software
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Engineering Sciences, Math, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Two plus (2+) years of testing multiple software products, diagnosing, reporting, tracking, and effectively communicating quality issues for several projects concurrently
- Two plus (2+) years of experience working with a structured software methodology
- Experience using SQL, preferably using SQL Server
- Experience in systems integration and user acceptance testing
- Experience with property management industry
- Great people skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Prior experience using Browser Automation Tools such as Selenium
- Proven ability to work at both detailed and conceptual levels
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced development environment
- Proven collegial, team-oriented disposition that establishes cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.