Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
Yardi Canada is looking for a motivated individual to join the Breeze team in Saskatoon as an Associate Technical Account Manager. In this role, you will assist Yardi clients via phone, email and live chat to provide support and promote client satisfaction. Associate Technical Account Managers are organized, strong communicators with technical proficiency and knowledge of the Property Management industry and Yardi products.
What you will do
- Implement Yardi Breeze by assisting clients with system setups, training, and technical support
- Research and troubleshoot escalated application issues
- Maintain knowledge of Yardi products
- Follow company policies to maintain SAAE16 and PCI compliance
- Effectively communicate with the client, account management and other team members
- Fulfill support inquiries requested by clients
- Complete tasks in a timely in support of client expectations
- Follow best practices for Yardi products and service support
- As appropriate be available for clients during evenings, weekend, and holidays
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree
- Prior customer service support experience
- Previous software of technical support experience desirable
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide support via phone, email, and live chat
- Regular attendance and a regular work schedule are essential functions of the job
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
Apply directly to [email protected]