Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with strong problem solving and technology management skills to help support Yardi’s Payment Processing Software!
What you will do
- Consult and provide technical direction to coworkers in Payment Processing
- Assist and support users with understanding Yardi functional design and configuring Yardi Payment Processing software
- During banking implementation will work collaboratively with clients, client services, the bank’s technical teams and development to identify and define application issues
- Evaluates procedures and processes for product/system use and prepares/evaluates alternative workflow solutions
- Documents, tests, configures, and places computer programs into production to improve Yardi product functionality
- Serves as an escalation resource for complex application systems issues and complex client requests
- Validates and documents solution effectiveness through program and quality assurance testing
- Collaborates internally with analysts, designers, developers, with a keen focus on meeting client’s needs and maintaining high-level customer service standards
- Monitors technical advancements, regulations, and best practices relevant to clients in the application of Yardi products
- Performs special projects with the help of the development team for enhancement of processors
- Maintains existing banking relationships and file formats
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent technical experience
- Two (2) years in a software support/ IT Support / Back-office support in banking
- Advanced knowledge in: Microsoft operating systems, electronic file transfer, and XML
- Strong technical computer and database management skills
- Excellent independent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client-centered commitment and focus
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with customers
What would be helpful to have
- Understanding of property management industry and best practices
- Project management experience
- Working knowledge of accounting practices
- Understanding of networks and peripherals
- Experience with Electronic File Transfer Protocols and Encryption Methods
- Understanding of AR and AP Banking Files
- Understanding of Development
- Understanding of network configuration and associated peripherals
- Ability to efficiently communicate highly technical topics or solutions to a non-technical audience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.