Yardi Canada is a market leader in Real Estate Accounting and Property Management software worldwide, with offices around the globe. We have been serving the Canadian market for over 20 years and are known for our innovative customer driven approach to software development. Our market share reflects the fact that we are continually keeping our clients ahead of the technology curve with development in areas like AI and IOT, and we are offering clients ways to optimize their returns and better serve their clients.
- Market leader, with average yearly growth of 20% over the past 20 years
- Forbes Best Cloud Companies - Ranked in top 100 since 2016
- Proud supporter and donor to the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) to provide and care for the Boreal Wildlands in Northern Ontario
Come join a highly energized industry and sales team at the height of the technology revolution!
The Account Executive is responsible for selling Yardi solutions and developing client relationships within the assigned territory. The Account Executive executes full sales cycles from lead-generation to closing, meets individual sales goals, participates in relevant marketing events, and completes regular product certifications and performance reports.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Presentation and Demonstration experience
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes
- Thorough understanding of sales cycle management, such as lead-generation; discovery and qualification; pricing, proposal development, contract negotiation and closure
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Accounting, Facilities Maintenance, &/or Property Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience.
- Two plus (2+) years of successful sales experience.
- Ability to cold-call and develop leads.
- Initiative and motivation to succeed.
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel required.
- Conversational French is considered an asset.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest technologies and develop your career, then Yardi is the place for you.
Although we review each application submitted for this position, due to the large number of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Business Unit
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time