Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with excellent attention to detail to handle accounting functions on our Payment Processing Team!
What you will do
- Handle the submission of funding requests for government funded relief programs
- Process daily reconciliation of payment processing bank accounts, charge backs and assigned funding agencies
- Handle returned mail data and stop payment tracker
- Work closely with our Client Services, Cash Operations and Bill Pay teams based in Yardi’s Atlanta and Raleigh offices
- Manage assigned department inboxes
- Use your excellent follow up skills to communicate with clients regarding funding discrepancies when needed
- Prepare scheduled and ad-hoc reports and assist with month end closing activities
- Be part of a great team and collaborate on a regular basis to ensure team success
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1 year of transactional accounting experience in a government agency environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook, with a focus on Excel
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong internal motivation and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be nice to have
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Experience with Excel pivot tables and other advanced functionality
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.