Associate Web Designer
Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees, and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with knowledge of web technologies and applications to join our growing creative team supporting RentCafe clients!
What you will do
- Use your keen eye for detail to create web page layouts, user interface wireframes, and graphic design
- Create design elements, composites, templates and implement finished solutions
- Design websites that are easy to access and visually effective and ensure that the finished solution is browser compatible and responsive
- Collaborate with other team members and work on multiple project requests while adhering to stringent deadlines
- Leverage existing framework and technology to accomplish ongoing tasks
- Use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot application issues
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with design team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Design, Art, or related field or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of web technologies and applications
- Experience with HTML and CSS3
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities and receive feedback
- Strong internal motivation and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
What would be helpful to have
- 1-2 years of experience in web-based graphic design or web interface design
- Familiarity with responsive web design
- Familiarity with backend/CMS application
- Familiarity with iOS and Android application design
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
- $24.61/hr - $27.69/hr
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Santa Barbara, CA
- Business Unit
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time