Associate Technical Account Manager
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to provide dedicated technical support for Yardi’s Client Services team!
What you will do
- Provide amazing customer support and assist clients with troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to help train clients and build solid working relationships
- Use your ability to follow processes and log all activity in a client relationships management tool
- Understand the product you support and test new software functionality, data fixes and set ups
- Be in the know and function as a subject matter expert (SME) for the clients you support
- Train clients on new software upgrades and functionality
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the organization
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Accounting, Real Estate or related field
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively follow processes
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability research and learn new concepts
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities comfortably
What would be helpful to have
- Previous technical support and application troubleshooting
- Prior experience working with property management or real estate software
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Yardi is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Business Unit
- Client Services
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time