Santa Barbara, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our amazing team as a Content Generalist Intern!
What you will do
- Work in collaboration with team members to support each client’s overall marketing strategy through the creation and delivery of web content
- Develop a basic understanding of Yardi’s digital marketing product offerings
- Assist in the daily creation of, and/or editing of, content for use in social media and web marketing
- Support multiple projects, assure timely delivery of content to keep projects on track, and communicate details of project status to internal stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you need to have
- Working toward degree in marketing, English, communications or equivalent combination
- Strong understanding of English grammar, copy writing techniques, and a passion for content creation
- Familiarity with modern marketing platforms, including Google, Facebook, and Instagram
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Ability to work at assigned office location as needed, at least twice per month
What would be helpful have
- Knowledge of Google Sheets
- Experience with social media marketing
What you get as a Yardi Employee
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
Santa Barbara, CA
- Business Unit
- Employment Type
- Intern- Part Time