Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our amazing team as a Visual QA Intern!
What you will do
- Work in collaboration with creative and design team members to provide visual quality assurance of websites, floorplan projects, and property maps to meet client expectations
- Understand project details and nuances of individual client preferences. Candidate will review numerous websites in a given day, confirming design elements are in place, responsive, and following design best practices
- Develop a basic understanding of Yardi’s digital marketing product offerings
- Support multiple design projects, keep projects on track, and communicate details of project status to key internal stakeholders
- Basic editing and quality control of website content to correct typos, copy layout structure, and typography style
What you need to have
- Working toward degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Photography or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of basic design and branding principles
- Solid time management skills
- Team player with a desire to contribute to growth of the group’s knowledge
- Ability to communicate across teams in a friendly and cooperative manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Ability to work at assigned office location as needed, at least twice per month
What would be helpful to have
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Knowledge of Google Sheets
- Experience in project management software, such as Asana
What you get as a Yardi Employee
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
- Business Unit
- Employment Type
- Intern- Part Time