As a Consumer Relations Representative you will provide support to individuals with questions or disputes related to tenant screening application results. This key role is process oriented and will work within the Fair Credit Reporting Act's (FCRAs) regulations and Yardi's internal guidelines for dispute resolution.
Must be able to work 9am-5:30pm or 10am-6:30pm shifts, Monday through Friday.
• Act as a liaison between the credit bureaus (or other vendors) and consumers
• Manage a caseload of disputes from start to finish (IE: communicating with the applicant, communicating with the vendor, updating our information, notifying the applicant and the property of updates)
• Effectively prioritize your daily schedule according to daily workload
• Understand the FCRA as it relates to disputes (knowing the timeframes for when disputes need to be submitted to a vendor, when results need to be provided to the consumer, etc.)
• Understand and follow protocol for all aspects of the dispute process
• Able to handle communication via phone or email with consumers efficiently, effectively and professionally
• Ability to navigate multiple screens
• 2 year college degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience providing direct support on a business to consumer basis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
• Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Able to remain calm in stressful situations
• Professional and friendly phone demeanor