As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation, training and monitoring of our real estate management software, supporting real estate property management executives and staff.
• Acting as the customer's primary point of contact at ScreeningWorks Pro
• Monitoring the performance of your assigned accounts, and working with clients to create policies, procedures and work flows.
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of quarterly/monthly account performance reports and analysis
• Provide recommendations to improve client property performance
• Drive resolution for all issues related to client requests
• Coordinate meetings with client executives and other key partnership members
• Work closely with Customer Support Representatives and other internal staff for monitoring and assisting with user issues.
• Understand client configuration and work with IT/Development as it relates to new product releases.
The ideal candidate will have the following character attributes:
• 2-5+ years of client management experience
• Familiar with software interfaces
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written and oral skills
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as a part of the Client Services team
• Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management, training and problem solving
• Highly ethical and disciplined professionalism
• Team player who can motivate and encourage the best from others
• Must be able to demonstrate outstanding customer relationships
• Must have the ability to understand technical products
• Negligible travel required