Santa Ana, CA
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation, training and monitoring of our real estate management software, supporting real estate property management executives and staff.
• Acting as the customer's primary point of contact at ScreeningWorks Pro
• Monitoring the performance of your assigned accounts, and working with clients to create policies, procedures and work flows.
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of quarterly/monthly account performance reports and analysis
• Provide recommendations to improve client property performance
• Drive resolution for all issues related to client requests
• Coordinate meetings with client executives and other key partnership members
• Work closely with Customer Support Representatives and other internal staff for monitoring and assisting with user issues.
• Understand client configuration and work with IT/Development as it relates to new product releases.
• 2-5+ years of client management experience
• Familiar with software interfaces
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong written and oral skills
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as a part of the Client Services team
• Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management, training and problem solving
• Highly ethical and disciplined professionalism
• Team player who can motivate and encourage the best from others
• Must be able to demonstrate outstanding customer relationships
• Must have the ability to understand technical products
• Negligible travel required