Santa Ana, CA
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, detail-oriented team players with a desire for quality work to perform tenant screening services for clients utilizing Yardi’s Resident Screening!
Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday: 10:00AM to 6:30PM
What you will do
- Perform and process applicant background searches for resident screening (e.g., criminal, civil, state and others) utilizing in-house applications and internet web sites
- Use your strong research skills to review, analyze and filter variable record types and apply client criteria with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Record applicable screening results within designated system databases using departmental procedures
- Effectively handle custom requests and manage any vendor related emails and correspondence specific to the custom process (i.e. Massachusetts CORI & Georgia GCIC searches)
- Follow client specific procedures accurately and effectively
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments regarding search results and policy issues.
- Perform other Public Records projects and tasks on an as needed basis
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Resident Screening Team members across a variety of departments
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook and strong data entry skills
- Ability to follow specific processes and instructions
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to learn new concepts with ease and retain new information
- A love for details and high accuracy!
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system, criminal records and landlord/tenant civil records
- Two years of related experience to include exposure to research, record keeping, data entry and/or data integrity
- Criminal court, police department, or probation department internships
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!