Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with exceptional customer service skills to join our Resident Screening Customer Service Team!
What you will do
- Use your strong customer service focus to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and ensure a positive customer experience
- Answer inbound calls and respond to inquiries via phone, web and email communication
- Assist customers with understanding the screening process and provide problem solving for any issues that may arise
- Use your strong organizational skills and attention to detail to log the details of customer interactions
- Understand and comply with company resident screening practices, safeguards, policies and legal compliance regulations
- Follow-up to ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve outstanding customers' inquiries or problems
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members
- Escalate unresolved customer questions, issues or complaints to appropriate individual(s) for quick resolution
- Process resident screening interactions such as email and re-evaluations
- Use computer systems to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
What you need to have
- 2 year college degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of direct customer service experience
- Phenomenal telephone skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) tool
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!