Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great research and support skills to work on Yardi’s Consumer Relations Team!
What you will do
- Use your strong attention to detail and analysis skills to make sound judgments regarding content found on consumer reports and execution of next steps
- Recognize when and what actions need to be taken regarding consumers reports
- Follow internal procedures to ensure dispute processing complies with FCRA regulations, which includes, but is not limited to, submitting disputes to the credit bureaus and various vendors
- Use your thorough understanding of FCRA regulations regarding consumer dispute processing
- Manually review results of disputed information and update consumers reports accordingly
- Document detailed procedures taken throughout the consumer dispute process
- Meet or exceed departmental established goals while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and individual performance relative to meeting deadlines, processing metrics and quality standards
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members on a regular basis
What you need to have
- Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice or related degree
- 1-2 years of experience in direct consumer service
- Knowledge of the Fair Credit Reporting Act as it relates to resident screening
- Knowledge of credit reports and civil and criminal record terminology
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- High level of professionalism and the desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to follow processes and maintain strong follow through
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Experience using a consumer service (“CRM”) or sales database system
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.