Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great attention to detail to work with account management on setting up and updating accounts for our Resident Screening team!
What you will do
- Use your strong attention create new Resident Screening accounts
- Monitor maintenance queues for account updates and complete cases per defined deadlines
- Respond to account change requests from the account management team in an accurate and timely manner
- Use your strong Excel skills to sort through weekly setup audits, make corrections and navigate property worksheets in the account creation process
- Communicate with the technical support team through CRM cases to implement mass change requests
- Review client activation agreements to set pricing for services within the system and determine client billing preferences, as well as create new company accounts
- Review contract addendums and implements pricing changes and service add-ons
- Communicate with the Billing team through CRM cases to ensure client billing preferences are set correctly
- Collaborate on product enhancements and work cooperatively with account management and sales teams to ensure timely account creation
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Breeze team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- High School Diploma
- 2-3 years of experience working in an administrative capacity
- Strong data entry skills with a high accuracy level
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook with intermediate Excel skills
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Collaborative approach to work and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
What would be helpful to have
- Associates degree in Business or related area
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.