Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, team players who are focused on customer success for our clients using Yardi’s Resident Screening product!
What you will do
- Focus on your assigned customers and ensure they achieve desired outcomes through utilizing Yardi’s screening product
- Use your understanding of efficiency and processes to assist clients in creating policies and workflows
- Analyze and synthesize data into quarterly/monthly reports demonstrating account performance
- Problem solve and drive resolution for all issues related to client requests
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to help train clients on new features and functionality
- Build rapport with customers and meet with client executives and other key partnership members
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with customer support representatives and other internal staff to provide optimum levels of service to customers
- Use your tech savvy to understand client configurations and work with development as it relates to new product releases
What you need to have
- Familiarity with software interfaces with strong aptitude for learning software platforms
- High comfort level with technology and the ability to manage and resolve a variety of client software issues and requests
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Strong team orientation and the ability to establish cooperative working relationships
- Confidence in your ability to make decisions and problem solve
- Working proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicate analysis to clients
- A big picture focus while still being able to see the small details
- CRM experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.