Under minimal direction, the Clinical Specialist provides pre-sale and software implementation support for Yardi EHR clients. The Clinical Specialist works directly with Yardi clients, prospective clients, and Yardi staff via phone/web meetings, onsite visits, and industry conferences and facilitates training presentations.
- Provides pre-sales support by leading detailed Yardi EHR software demos and participating in discussions with clinical staff at prospective clients.
- Provides implementation support by assisting with clinical business analysis (such as translating clinical business practices into Yardi EHR software configuration), providing software best practices recommendations, and establishing relationships with key clinical staff at clients.
- Provides ongoing account management support by assisting Yardi account managers and support staff with complex clinical support issues.
- Assists with software development process by sharing clinical insight with development staff, providing specs, and participating in QA process.
- Helps keep software in clinical compliance by staying informed about regulatory changes as well as trends in industry clinical best practices.
- Analyzes complex data and presents to clients their outstanding issues list.
- Acts as liaison between departments to develop complex software programs for EHR clients.
- Leads projects to enhance EHR software development as well as documents and communicates changes to other team members.
- Assists in preparing training manuals for the department.
- Prepares and delivers training materials to internal Yardi teams and external clients as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Nursing or related or equivalent experience
- Two (2) years minimum of training or software experience preferably with electronic health records or medication management systems, and/or nurses or experience with resident care in the senior living (or similar health care) industry
- Ability to travel up to 50% required
- Ability and interest in learning new software tools
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to articulate issues and resolutions
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through and excellent organization skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to work as a member of a team
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and come up with creative solutions/processes
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient in diplomacy skills, and tact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid grammar, spelling and composition skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work at assigned office location
- Ability to travel up to 50% and facilitate meetings and presentations
- Attends meetings and perform tasks for long periods of time on a computer and on the telephone
- Familiarity with Yardi applications
- Experience with resident care in the senior living experience