Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with a knack for writing great marketing copy to join our Senior Living Team!
What you will do
- Write highly professional, on target marketing copy within established deadlines
- Use your creativity for all marketing messaging to be used across a variety of channels and platforms
- Write marketing copy for press releases, blog posts, social media, collateral, editorials, digital and print advertising copy, product descriptions, brochures, trade show signage, client profiles, web pages and video scripts
- Prepare deliverables published for print, online or in industry publications
- Secure publication approval from internal sources and clients
- Adhere to corporate policies, procedures and workflows
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Senior Living team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism or related degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, WordPress, Social Media Platforms, Project and Content Management Programs
- Broad experience in creating marketing messaging, aligning messaging to corporate and campaign strategies and meeting project deadlines
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional writing, editing, grammar and punctuation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to produce high quality work in a high-traffic, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with Associated Press style guidelines
- Strong online research skills and the ability to be resourceful and creatively solve problems
- Internal motivation and the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Willingness to travel to Yardi conferences and events
What would be helpful to have
- Experience working for a software company
- Experience in the real estate industry
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi we have created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
#TeamYardi #YardiCareers #Readytowork