Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with Home Health background to provide product development support for Yardi’s Senior Living Team!
What you will do
- Use your prior experience in Home Health to consult on the design and development features and modules within the electronic health record (EHR) software
- Research and discover market trends to best support clients and the industry
- Use your strong attention to detail to create detailed business specifications for development
- Collaborate and assist with quality assurance testing, product demonstrations and discussions with clients regarding Yardi’s Home Health module
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with industry leaders to stay abreast of upcoming regulatory and industry changes
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to assist with input for product future developments and preparation of documentation for product configuration and usage
- Be team player! Provide support and assistance to Yardi Consultants throughout the implementation process and assist the Sales Team in a presales capacity
- Use your strong training and troubleshooting skills to support team members and clients with complex issues related to Home Health operations
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Senior Living Team members across North America
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Healthcare Administration with operational experience for Home Health or hospice
- 4 years of experience working in Home Health
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- You’re a self-starter! You take initiative and have sound judgment
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Familiarity with Yardi applications
- Prior experience with software usage and support
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!