Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for quality focused, team players with excellent attention to detail to join our Quality Assurance Team!
What you will do
- Learn a Yardi product inside and out and become a subject matter expert (SME)
- Evaluate and test new enhancements and fixes to program functions per user requirements, design specifications and established standards
- Use your high attention to detail and ability to follow processes to create documentation and provide feedback for technical appraisals
- Collaborate with team members and actively participate in regular meetings to evaluate product change requests
- Ensure quality computer integrations into overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition and processing
- Collaborate with developers and create documentation via internal customer relations management tools and technical reports in support of issue resolution
- Perform unit testing on defect resolutions to ensure accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness to achieve desired results
- Update and maintain new test environments with appropriate data
- Use your strong follow through and track software problems, verify corrections; document, maintain and monitor reports and metrics
- Work collaboratively in the creation and inspection of quality assurance documents and prepare release documentation for both internal and external presentation
- Be part of a great team and participate in weekly committee meetings
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of software domain experience or quality assurance experience with working knowledge of quality testing tools and systems
- Proven ability to diagnose, report, track and effectively communicate quality issues for several projects concurrently
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to learn and apply new, complex concepts
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Great people skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
What would be helpful to have
- Knowledge of SQL administration
- Experience in the property management industry
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!