Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great customer service skills to provide technical support for our Senior Living clients!
What you will do
- Research, analyze and use your problem-solving skills to troubleshoot application issues
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to help train clients on new features and functionality
- Perform data mapping, conversions and support software customization based on client requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams in training, conversions, sale and development on a regular basis
- Build rapport with clients and perform systems and business process reviews and make recommendations on best practices
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Information Management, or Healthcare
- Prior experience working in a customer support role setting and managing expectations
- Project management, accounting, property management, or healthcare background
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- You are a faster learner and can learn new concepts quickly
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Previous technical support and application troubleshooting
- Prior experience with Yardi software
- SQL, Basic server and web server knowledge
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!