Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great leadership skills to ensure successful project execution for Yardi Systems!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to manage and oversee all aspects of projects to ensure completion on-time and within defined budgets
- Work across multiple teams and vendors to coordinate complex product implementation and conversion services for strategic assigned clients
- Creates a vision for a project and inspires a team to achieve project goals.
- Researches, analyzes and resolves software functionality and reporting problems for clients
- Provides recommendations and informed direction to clients regarding ancillary products and services that align with client business and operational needs and goals
- Oversee all aspects of projects to include, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing project progress
- Collaborate with team members and participate in on-site kick-off meetings
- Participate in on-site project close out for quality assurance
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree or equivalent experience
- Two (2) years of leadership, supervisory and/or project management experience
- Experience managing projects varying in scope from inception to completion
- Demonstrated experience discussing issues and ideas to management and the ability to motivate team resources towards goals
- Ability to organize and work effectively with clients and department project teams participating in the project completion
- A strong sense of urgency, initiative and competitive drive to get things done correctly, with an emphasis on collaborating effectively with internal and external stake holders
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder and manage competing priorities and business interests
- Excellent time management, goal setting and prioritization capability
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to present in front of a large audience
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Proven experience in strategic planning
- Industry expertise in property management and accounting principles
- PMP certification
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
- Business Unit
- Senior Living
- Consulting Practices
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time