Santa Barbara, CA
The Project Manager will manage internal and external audits and risk assessments.
- Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated.
- Interfaces with and facilitates work of external auditors contracted by Yardi to perform audits or contracted by clients and vendors.
- Manages company internal and external audit calendar.
- Executes internal audits within established business process controls.
- Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to management if applicable and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Responds to requests from clients regarding audit results or other audit related client requests.
- Project management experience
- Understanding of compliance and audit processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred.
- 3-5 years of project management experience, compliance and audit experience.
- May require audit knowledge and skills in finance/accounting and/or information system operations.