Colorado Springs, CO
The Receptionist is responsible for a wide variety of tasks ensuring the office is supplied, running efficiently, and visitors are taken care of and properly directed. Also meets the needs of other employees in the office, including covering reports, phone calls, and emails. The role of the Receptionist is to support the business unit by performing all assigned tasks. This person may also support some members of the local management team.
- Maintain a welcoming atmosphere for members and visitors.
- Maintain strict code of confidentiality
- Responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties; including ordering and maintenance of office supplies and maintaining office inventory
- Directly responsible for maintaining files and records of all transactions with FedEx account and company card.
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail including UPS, DHL and FedEx deliveries.
- Set up luncheons, meetings, and company parties on an as needed basis
- Monitor office maintenance.
- Ability to sort and file confidential information
- Create New Hire Packets
- Coordinates Vendor Services
EDUCATION/ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- Must be available M-F, with flexibility when needed
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant in a fast paced environment, and must have previous experience supporting executive level management.
- PC literate: MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook a must – Intermediate to Advanced level experience
- Voyager experience preferred
- Proficient typing skills necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with accounting and billing principles required
- First-rate problem-solving skills and diplomacy essential
- Detailed oriented, precise and thorough
- Excellent organizational skills yet able to successfully multi-task
- Valid driver’s license