Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for dedicated, self-motivated team players with a quality focus to provide maintenance support and new meter installation services for Yardi’s YES Energy Management Team!
What you will do
- Installs, repairs, diagnosis and maintenance of gas, electric and water sub-metering equipment for assigned projects
- Reviews installation and maintenance reports and documentation relevant to the project: scope, of work, site plans, meter health audits, work orders, etc.
- Adheres to installations schedules pre-determined and set for the by project leader, the client, and available resources (product and labor)
- Ensures all sub-metering devises are operating properly prior to leaving the job site
- Establishes and ensures compliance with quality control and quality assurance standards for installation, maintenance, monitoring of remote dial-up systems, reading assessments, and meter reading
- Ensures compliance with OSHA regulations during installations/maintenance operations (i.e. ensure use of hard-hats/steel toed boots at all times while on new construction job sites, etc.)
- Maintains job files on each project with all the appropriate documentation
- Submits daily maintenance and installation reports (Building Installation Details (BID), Completed MWO, Inventory Logs, Placed in Service Notices (PISN), Time Record Sheet (TRS), AMR System programing files, etc.) documenting completed and updated status of each maintenance and installation performed. (exceptions to this must be approved and completed within 48 hours of the work completed.
- Performs property surveys for new sales opportunities and/or where installation was performed by a company other than Yardi; survey documentation is completed and submitted to the Service Administrative Assistant
- Prepares and submits recommendations and scope of work as applicable for site surveys performed
- Assist in obtaining subcontractor quotes and permit fees information, as applicable
- Maintains accurate inventory records and submits documentation for inventory movements/activity
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, and standardized processes.
- Trains peers as necessary, or as directed by Team Coordinator/Field Supervisor/Management
- Participate in scheduled training activities ad company meetings as directed
- Coordinate training of subcontractors
- Ensures all subcontractors wear appropriate clothing and Yardi identification badges
- Performs all other tasks as assigned for the successful operation of the region
What you need to have
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. with a minimum of three years of technical/trades experience
- Knowledge of metering and experience with various automatic meter reading (AMR) technologies
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Mechanical inclination and ability to troubleshoot
- Flexibility – ability to problem solve comfortably
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a flexible schedule
- Ability to work a heavy, overnight travel schedule (up to 100%) for an assigned territory
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What would be helpful to have
- Previous site supervisor skills
- Electrical and plumbing experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!