Colorado Springs, CO
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great organizational skills to provide inventory support for our YES Energy Management Team!
What you will do
- Use your prior inventory control experience to order, receive, store and ship inventory to field technicians across the U.S.
- Manage shipments, track orders, and monitor material inventory levels and vendor availability of new materials
- Process material return authorizations (RMAs) and credits
- Complete inventory reconciliation and validate work orders for material and labor
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and repair and bench test
- Pre-program and assemble meters, track programming labor and upload programming details
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to regularly communicate with vendors regarding product lines and internal accounting regarding work orders and inventory reconciliation
- Provide support to field technicians regarding material requests and compatibility questions
- Manage warehouse tool inventory and operate a forklift as necessary
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with Breeze team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- You’re a self-starter! You take initiative and have sound judgment
- High comfort level troubleshooting and problem-solving issues
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What would be helpful to have
- Previous forklift operation experience and certification
- Previous logistics experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
#TeamYardi #YardiCareers #Readytowork