Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for team player with excellent troubleshooting and project management skills to provide their expertise for our Energy Meter Data Management (MDM)team!
What you will do
- Use your prior experience with automatic meter reading (AMR) technology to establish, maintain, and monitor the flow of energy data from a wide variety of external hard and software sources into a consolidated and standardized database
- Ensure MDM team functions at optimum levels through the cultivation of a work environment that focuses on hard work and the company values of respect, customer satisfaction, flexibility, and intellectual curiosity
- Functions as a subject matter expert (SME) for clients, internal departments, and vendors to promote a solid understanding of the MDM system, resolution of escalations and to promote process and software-driven improvements
- Be results driven – strive for quality, timeliness, and volume of the team’s output through planning, resource allocation, prioritization and coaching
- Provide oversight and mentor team members to drive performance and provide training, conduct performance reviews, resource allocate, and coach
- Effectively manage a network of vendors to deliver high quality at an affordable cost to shared clients
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related degree
- Prior experience working with AMR technologies
- Prior experience working with submeter hardware installation and repair
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work with complex issues with large data sets
- Solid program management skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Logical approach to work and the ability to use descriptive inferential statistics
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook and the ability to learn new concepts
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
What would be helpful to have
- Experience with pre-dot.com technologies such as command-lined based software, dial up hardware, mainframe operating systems
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.