Colorado Springs, CO
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, individual with strong organizational skills to manage all aspects of meter maintenance for an assigned region for Yardi’s YES Energy Team!
What you will do
- Use your strong attention to create and maintain organized field technician schedules ensuring schedules are booked three weeks in advance for confirmed installation and maintenance work
- Collaborate with team members in Client Services to ensure all scheduled work has been confirmed and access is set up for the arrival of field technicians
- Ensure YES Client Management Work (YCMM) work orders are maintained to current and correct status with all details uploaded
- Use your strong customer service skills and follow through to connect with clients 48 hours in advance of field technician arrival
- Work effectively with the installation project managers to coordinate service dates for installation work orders
- Ensure all applicable system or record are kept up to date with appropriate documentation
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with YES Energy team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- Associates degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience working with data manipulation and analysis tools
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to approach tasks logically
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook with intermediate Excel skills
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Collaborative approach to work and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
What would be helpful to have
- Previous logistics experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Prior industry experience with metering/AMR or service scheduling in another capacity
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
- Starting compensation at $19.75/hr.
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!