Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for dynamic, customer focused, problem solvers to join our growing YES Energy client services team!
What you will do
- Provide amazing customer support while accessing the client dashboard
- Learn new technology and train clients on Yardi’s utility billing tool
- Use your research and problem-solving skills to support client properties across the U.S.
- Provide excellent follow up and follow through to clients/vendors regarding missing invoices and approvals
- Effectively communicate with client properties to perform quality control on billing and ensure key performance indicators are being met
- Use your high attention to detail to make necessary changes in the system and scrub data
- Follow up on critical communication items with clients and work toward resolution
- Use your excellent attention to detail to resolve any billing exceptions and gather missing invoices
- Support special projects as needed and prepare for upcoming billing cycles
What you need to have
- High school diploma
- Three years of experience working in a fast-pased customer centric environment
- Familiarity with accounting and billing principles
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- High comfort level presenting information and interacting with clients using virtual tools
- Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Great people skills and strong team orientation
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Prior training experience
- Prior property management experience
- Yardi Voyager experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!