Colorado Springs, CO
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team player with great leadership skills to ensure successful project execution for Yardi’s YES Energy Management Team!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to manage and oversee all aspects of projects to ensure completion on-time and within defined budgets
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with team members across the U.S.
- Work across multiple teams and vendors to manage sub-metering installation projects
- Overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverable
- Request, review, and evaluate subcontractor and supplier quotes or pricing and negotiate pricing when applicable. Develop and maintain relationship with vendors and suppliers
- Manage and process ‘change’ orders and prepare status reports for management
- Oversee all aspects of projects to include, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing project progress
- Collaborate with team members and participate in on-site kick-off meetings
- Participate in on-site project close out for quality assurance
- Provide support to Field Service organization as needed
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Outlook
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Experience managing projects varying in scope from inception to completion
- Demonstrated experience discussing issues and ideas to management and the ability to motivate team resources towards goals
- Ability to organize and work effectively with clients and department project teams participating in the project completion
- A strong sense of urgency, initiative and competitive drive to get things done correctly, with an emphasis on collaborating effectively with internal and external stake holders
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder and manage competing priorities and business interests
- Excellent time management, goal setting and prioritization capability
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to present in front of a large audience
What would be helpful to have
- Utility industry experience
- Prior project management experience in construction or service-based industry
- PMP certification
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
- Starting compensation at $53,000.00
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!