New York, NY
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for dynamic, customer focused, problem solvers to join our growing YES Energy Team!
What you will do
- Use your strong communication skills to effectively provide updates and opportunities for electricity, natural gas, fuel oil, and REC supply to clients
- Maintain a solid understanding of the retail energy marketplace in order to facilitate client decision making
- Use your high attention to detail to research and act as a resource regarding energy pricing and marketplace trends
- Use your strong customer service focus to manage client energy accounts and provide technical support
- Verify contract terms adhere to previously agreed upon language and include the correct data, and provide assistance to the legal department when necessary
- Develop presentation materials in order to present to clients up to the C-suite
- Update and support company database ensuring for accuracy or records
- Monitor energy market indicators and prepare market reports and provide ad hoc analyses on client inquires
- Create and maintain Excel financial models, interpret results, explain trends and anomalies
- Work with the client and internal resources to generate utility budgets and revenue projections
- Grasp the Yardi Smart Energy suite of services.
What you need to have
- Academic course of study in Environmental Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or Finance
- 2 years of work experience in the energy sector
- Intellectual curiosity in energy markets, sustainability, and/or real estate
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent Excel, Word, Outlook and internet research skills
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or Finance.
- Prior experience working with an energy supplier
- Certified Energy Procurement Professional or Certified Energy Managers
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.