Colorado Springs, CO
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated individuals with high attention to detail to process, track and research designated utility invoices for Yardi’s YES Energy clients!
What you will do
- Use your strong attention to enter, update and maintain account and vendor information
- Audit invoice information to ensure seamless invoice processing
- Collaborate with team members to resolve exceptions, process invoices and contact vendors regarding any issues or concerns
- Work in a team environment and coordinate with other departments to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for clients are met
- Uses systems to monitor receipt of invoices ahead of the anticipated due date and within pre-defined timeframes and Generate system reports to identify and eliminate any missing or outstanding invoices
- Track invoices to ensure accounts are received each month to prevent late fee charges for clients
- Process current and historical invoices and verifies correct data entry elements are followed as per client business rules
- Review exceptions for errors in billing such as misapplied payments, incorrect meter reads, and late fees
- Contact vendors regarding billing errors, changes in address, and missing or duplicate invoices
- Ensure all exceptions are fully and correctly addressed, resolved, and completed, either by researching past payments or following the standard exception resolution process
- Interact with clients by analyzing consumption/energy spikes and relaying information; communicate with vendors on the client’s behalf
- Provide team members with detailed explanations of invoice issues and participates in ongoing client communication and meetings to resolve issues
- Be part of a great team and collaborate with YES Energy team members across the U.S.
What you need to have
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of customer service, billing and/or related work experience or equivalent education (e.g., completion of Finance course)
- Professional phone demeanor and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative approach to work and strong team orientation
- Strong attention to detail with a high accuracy level
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a dead-line driven environment
- Basic math skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Ability to identify and reconcile discrepancies
- Ability to research and interpret the researched information
- Ability and willingness to learn
What would be helpful to have
- Accounts payable experience
- Experience working with utility accounts and/or the energy industry
- Proficiency in MS Excel
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
- Starting compensation at $20.09/hr.-$30.14/hr.
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.