Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player to provide support to field technicians, manage and resolve issues and liaise with Yardi clients!
What you will do
- Communicates with customers to resolve issues with submeter network infrastructure
- Runs dashboard reports to review data and responds to quality control system alerts
- Assesses and resolves any usage anomalies reporting in error; creates usage reporting and benchmarking to support correct data
- Troubleshoots property level set up and configuration issues and serves as an escalation point for issues generated from the Data Acquisition team in Pune
- Schedules, monitors, and resolves issues with data imports
- Provides support to Field Services in a real time environment
- Works with the Field Services Coordinators to resolve work orders requiring secondary review
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting for third party vendors using the system’s mobile applications and web portals to upload data reads and manages vendor deliverables
- Sets up monthly new global objects using existing tools to introduce a new hardware brand/model in the system and create new units of measure
- Resolves inter- and intra- departmental issues
- Assists quarterly with testing new system functionality
What you need to have
- High School Diploma
- One (1) year of experience working with automatic meter reading (AMR) technologies, submeter hardware installation and repair, or pre-dot-com technologies (i.e. command-line based software, dialup hardware, mainframe operating systems)
- Ability to troubleshoot simple to complex technical issues
- Ability to think logically and problem solve
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a changing environment
- Ability to monitor and address issues in a timely fashion
- Strong follow up and ability to see a task through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage timelines effectively
- Ability to analyze large sets of data using logic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new concepts and adapt to new software technology and processes
What would be helpful to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Technical acumen with specific focus on prior generations of hardware/software
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.