Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for a motivated, team player with excellent attention to execute various accounting functions for our YES Energy Team!
What you will do
- Analyze and prepare A/R, A/P, and bank correction journal entries
- Prepare Month-End General Ledger Reconciliations for A/R and A/P
- Prepare bank reconciliations and post payments
- Collect on past due invoices
- Responding to customer questions and problems
- Create invoices for Services
- Review Sales Contracts including verification of sales tax
- Update various databases
- Filing and other various administrative tasks within department
- Serve as backup for other positions within the finance department
- Be part of a great team and collaborate on a regular basis to ensure team success
What you need to have
- Associate’s Degree in Business or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Equivalent preferred
- Experience in Accounts Receivable or other related fields. Experience in collections preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate should be organized, detail oriented, independent, pro-active and able to handle multiple tasks
- Great Data Entry skills; the ability to document information and follow up
What would be nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Experience with Excel pivot tables and other advanced functionality
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.