Remote - US
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for dedicated, self-motivated team players with a quality focus to provide maintenance support and new meter installation services for Yardi’s YES Energy Management Team!
What you will do
- Use your expertise to establish and ensure compliance with quality control standards for installation, maintenance, monitoring of remote dial-up systems, reading assessments, and meter reading
- Focus on safety and ensure compliance with OSHA regulations during installation/maintenance operations
- Oversee and perform system installations, maintenance and maintain project records
- Review project installation and maintenance reports and documentation
- Effectively manage time and adhere to installation schedules
- Use your strong detail orientation to update installation and maintenance documentation and daily reporting
- Ensure proper operation of all devices upon completion of meter installations
- Perform property surveys for new sales opportunities, submit recommendations and scope of work and assist with subcontractor quotes and permit fee information
- Maintain accurate inventory records and submit documentation for inventory movement
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standardized processes
- Use your mentorship skills and train peers as directed by management
- Stay up to date by attending training and company meetings as directed
- Maintaining and completing weekly company expense report(s)
What you need to have
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. with a minimum of three years of technical/trades experience
- Knowledge of metering and experience with various automatic meter reading (AMR) technologies
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Mechanical inclination and ability to troubleshoot
- Flexibility – ability to problem solve comfortably
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a flexible schedule
- Ability to work a heavy, overnight travel schedule (up to 100%) for an assigned territory
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What would be helpful to have
- Previous site supervisor skills
- Electrical and plumbing experience
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.