Bill Pay Specialist
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, team players with excellent attention to detail to join our YES Energy Bill Pay Team!
What you will do
- Use your experience and ability to multi-task to manage the payment dashboard and process payments directly on vendor websites
- Use your strong analytical skills to analyze client vendors and client payment methods
- Use your strong problem-solving skills to resolve vendor payment exceptions
- Generate and provide client reporting
- Reconcile customer accounts and billing activity
- Be part of a great team, collaborate on regular basis, and meet departmental goals!
What you need to have
- Associate degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook and 10-key
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
What would be nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- One plus (1+) years of accounting experience
- Experience with high volume financial transactions
What you get as a Yardi Employee
- A great place to work with fantastic people
- Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 8,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
- Business Unit
- YES Energy
- Employment Type
- Employee- Full Time