Remote - US
About the Role:
We are actively seeking skilled and motivated individuals who possess expertise in providing maintenance support and conducting installations of new meters specifically for Yardi's YES Energy Management Team. The YES Energy Management product is a cutting-edge solution that focuses on optimizing energy consumption and enhancing efficiency in various real estate properties. As part of this team, your role would involve ensuring the seamless integration of YES Energy Management systems through meticulous maintenance and precise meter installations.
What You’ll Do:
- Use your expertise to establish and ensure compliance with quality control standards for installation, maintenance, monitoring of remote dial-up systems, reading assessments, and meter reading.
- Focus on safety and ensure compliance with OSHA regulations during installation/maintenance operations.
- Oversee and perform system installations, maintenance and maintain project records.
- Review project installation and maintenance reports and documentation
- Effectively manage time and adhere to installation schedules.
- Use your strong detail orientation to update installation and maintenance documentation and daily reporting.
- Ensure proper operation of all devices upon completion of meter installations.
- Perform property surveys for new sales opportunities, submit recommendations and scope of work and assist with subcontractor quotes and permit fee information.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and submit documentation for inventory movement.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standardized processes.
- Use your mentorship skills and train peers as directed by management.
- Stay up to date by attending training and company meetings as directed.
- Maintaining and completing weekly company expense report(s).
- Collaborate closely with Affordable Housing team members across the US, actively contributing to the collective success of the team.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. with a minimum of three years of technical/trades experience.
- Knowledge of metering and experience with various automatic meter reading (AMR) technologies.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Mechanical inclination and ability to troubleshoot.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work a heavy, overnight travel schedule (up to 100%) for an assigned territory.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Bonus if you have:
- Low voltage wiring and/or previous meter installation/maintenance experience.
- Previous site supervisor skills.
- Electrical and plumbing experience.
Real Estate runs on Yardi. About Us:
Yardi pioneers the property tech industry by seamlessly blending 40 years of tradition with forward-thinking innovation. We’ve created a team of over 9,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products. We offer a dynamic work environment, comprehensive training programs, and abundant opportunities for career growth.
Discover the Yardi Difference:
At Yardi, we're more than a software company. We're committed to making a positive impact in our communities. Each year, the company distributes philanthropic aid to organizations selected by its employees. In 2022, our employees supported more than 350 nonprofits worldwide.
Our award-winning culture, consistently recognized by Glassdoor's prestigious "Best Place to Work", fosters support, collaboration, and growth. We prioritize your well-being with comprehensive benefits, including 100% paid employee medical premiums, company profit-sharing plan, and flexible work arrangements.
Join our exceptional Field Technician team and embark on a rewarding journey where you can make a significant impact on the real estate industry. Apply now!
All submissions for open positions should be received through Yardi’s applicant portal, accessed from Yardi’s corporate website.
#YardiCareers #TeamYardi #hiring